Trampolines are by far the most exciting and enjoyable playing equipment for adults as well as children of all ages. These giant setups are efficient in providing a fun-filled outdoor play area. The perfect sized and most efficient trampolines tend to be the 14ft ones. They are strong enough to hold a handsome amount of weight and are big enough to provide ample space for all the family members.
Below is a complete guideline on the points to ponder before buying a trampoline:
DOUBLE-CHECK THE SPACE IN YOUR BACKYARD OR GARDEN:
The 14ft trampolines are huge and occupy a tremendous space. Apart from placing the trampoline, you also need to keep in the mind to have a clearance zone around the outside. You can choose an empty backyard or a big garden to set up your trampoline. Make sure to allow enough space for accommodating the trampoline well and also for the people to enjoy freely. A congested setup would end in a messed up and annoying environment.
THE CAPACITY OF TRAMPOLINE TO HOLD WEIGHT:
A 14ft trampoline can hold 330lb of weight easily. However, when buying one you should carefully look for the best size of trampoline according to your family requirement. The best 14 foot trampoline consist of 72 robust and galvanized springs that hold the jumping pads well. These springs are adequately covered with PVC pads to ensure a safe play time and make the stands durable. 14ft trampolines are best for children above the age of 6 years and work well for adults too. Its is made up of durable material and it has a high ability to bear weight up to a certain limit.
FEASIBLE TO INSTALL:
A trampoline as big as 14ft takes less than an hour for the complete set up. It can be installed in your backyard or garden by 2 people easily. With the assistance of two people, you can connect all the springs and the jumping pad with a little effort. Hence, it is easy to use on regular basis and ensures complete enjoyment. The springs are covered with PVC pads to avoid any injuries while jumping.
BENEFITS WORTH YOUR INVESTMENT:
- The trampoline jumping activities are great for an instant cardio boost and keeping the children active and fit.
- Jumping activities help in better coordination control, balance, and improved motor skills.
- Trampoline jumping burns calories at a rapid rate and is better and more fun-filled than conventional running.
- Scientific research has proved that trampoline jumping can improve your bone strength density and aids in faster metabolic rates.
- Trampoline exercises are best for your knees and are more effective than high-impact exercises.
- Even orthopedic surgeons recommend trampoline workouts to strengthen the back and increase the flexibility of the body.
- More fun than ordinary workout routines. You can enjoy a good play time with your family and friends and also burn calories to remain fit and healthy
- Children specially enjoy jumping on trampolines which is helpful in boosting their immunity and provide fitness.